Mode of action:
Progesterone prepares the uterus for pregnancy. It thickens the endometrial lining thus facilitating the implantation of the fertilized egg. And, maternal glucocorticoids are crucial for fetal development.
Mifepristone effectively competes with both, progesterone and glucocorticoids, for binding to their respective receptors. The decidual breakdown that follows leads to detachment of the attached cell mass thus ending pregnancy. Mifepristone further causes softening of the cervix that aids this expulsion. It also signals the myometrium to induce severe uterine contractions to support this process.
Please note that Mifepristone must only be taken orally. Each tablet contains 200 mg of mifepristone. On day one, take one tablet with water.
NOTE: When you buy Mifepristone online, please note that this anti-progesterone doesnâ€™t work on its own and requires the administration of a secondary medication(Ex.: Misoprostol) within 48 hours of its intake.
Most women do not see any symptoms after the intake of Mifepristone alone. However, it is not a sign of worry if you experience the following
- Manageable light vaginal bleeding
- Mild cramps
Kindly note that in very rare cases, complete termination of pregnancy may occur at this stage without completing the regimen. This can be noted by passage of components of pregnancy without blood. If you feel this is your case, kindly consult a health expert.
- Light-headedness accompanied by vomiting
- Abdominal cramps
- High fever (A persistent fever of over 100.4F should be of immediate medical concern)
- Tender breasts
In very rare cases, bleeding can be too heavy to be controlled by medication and will require a surgical procedure. Please ensure that you have access to medical services before an abortion.
- Kindly ensure that you arenâ€™t allergic to the contents of the drug before placing an order for Mifepristone online
- This medication shouldnâ€™t be used if you are diagnosed with adnexal mass, chronic adrenal failure, coagulopathy or other blood problems.
- Medical abortion is only advised for an intrauterine pregnancy no longer than 10 weeks.
- If you are consuming blood thinning medication or have any other blood-related disorders, consult a healthcare provider before taking the pills
- Consider an expert opinion if you are a breastfeeding woman.
- Also inform a medical professional if you will be unavailable for a follow-up or have been prescribed other over-the-counter medications.
- If an IUD is in place, it should be removed.
For further safety, quit smoking or drinking while in the abortive phase. In case of severe discomfort, visit a doctor to check for complications.